Canvas Pages is a Canvas tool that can present and store content and resources. Pages can also be used as a collaboration tool for course or group wikis where only specific users can have access. Instructors and students access Pages through Modules and the course navigation button that is within a Canvas site.
How can I use Canvas Pages in teaching?
- Pages can be created to deliver course information, content and resources to students.
- Create a welcome page for your course site.
- Embed images and videos and attaching files in your course content pages.
- Pages can be used as an individual or group wiki.
- Pages can be linked in Modules, Assignments and any other place in Canvas where content can be added.
- Create a sign-up form for students to complete (allow the Page to be editable by students).
What is unique about Pages?
- Pages keeps the entire history of the page to account for changes over time.
- Pages can be used as a collaboration tool.
Pages are a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas Pages will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 1:08 PM