Canvas Pages is a Canvas tool that can present and store content and resources. Pages can also be used as a collaboration tool for course or group wikis where only specific users can have access. Instructors and students access Pages through Modules and the course navigation button that is within a Canvas site.
How can I use Canvas Pages in teaching?
- Pages can be created to deliver course information, content and resources to students.
- Create a welcome page for your course site.
- Embed images and videos and attaching files in your course content pages.
- Pages can be used as an individual or group wiki.
- Pages can be linked in Modules, Assignments and any other place in Canvas where content can be added.
- Create a sign-up form for students to complete (allow the Page to be editable by students).
What is unique about Pages?
- Pages keeps the entire history of the page to account for changes over time.
- Pages can be used as a collaboration tool.
Pages are a part of Canvas, so there is no software to install. Canvas Pages will run in your web browser and on almost any internet connection.
Modified on: Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 8:58 AM
Did you find it helpful?