Before you authorize your UMSL Qualtrics account you must first get the access code from either the UMSL help desk or by emailing the Academic Technology team in order to create your Qualtrics account.
- Now that you have the code, go to the UMSL Qualtrics page to create your account.
- Enter your UMSL email address and the Access Code (See Fig. 1)
- Select Sign me up (See Fig. 1)
Figure 1: Creating your Qualtrics account
- Once your account has been created login to Canvas.
- Select Account in the Canvas Global Navigation and then select Qualtrics (See Fig. 2).
Figure 2: Canvas navigation menu
Select Click here to Authorize (See Fig. 3).
Figure 3: Authorization for Qualtrics
Select Authorize to confirm (See Fig. 4).
Figure 4: Authorization confirmation
Select your campus domain by clicking in the text box to view the choices (See Fig 5).
Figure 5: Choosing the correct qualtrics domain
Select Login now.
A new window will open prompting you to login to Qualtrics. Select Sign in with SSO (See Fig. 6).
Figure 6: Choosing the Sign in with SSO option
- Enter umsl for the organization id (See Fig. 7).
Figure 7: Enter the correct campus organization id
- Select Continue.
- Next, enter your SSO and password and select Login (See Fig. 8).
Figure 8: SSO log in box
- If you do not have a Qualtrics account select No, I don't have a preexisting account here (See Fig. 9). If you do have a qualtrics account please skip to step 16.
Figure 9: Selecting if you have a qualtrics account
- Then, select sign in (See Fig. 10).
Figure 10: Signing into Qualtrics
- If you do have a Qualtrics account select Yes, I have a preexisting account here (See Fig. 9).
- Select Approve (See Fig 11).
Figure 11: Approving your Qualtrics account
- The additional window will close. Return to Canvas to Sync your surveys.
Modified on Modified on: Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 2:30 PM
Did you find it helpful?