UDOIT is integrated into the Canvas system for all users. It needs to be turned on in the Canvas site where it will be used. To enable UDOIT in a Canvas site:
- Log in to Canvas and go to the homepage of the Canvas site where you want to use UDOIT.
- Click on the Settings button in the course navigation menu (See, Fig. 1).
- Click on the Navigation tab (See, Fig. 2).
- Scroll to the bottom section of the page and locate the UDOIT button (See, Fig. 3).
- Click on the more icon at the end of the UDOIT button and select Enable from the pop-up menu. The button will jump to the top section of buttons that are currently enabled in the site.
- Optionally, drag the button to the desired location in the menu list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
- The UDOIT button is now visible in the course navigation menu.
Modified on Modified on: Wed, Jun 1, 2022 at 10:05 AM
Did you find it helpful?