UDOIT is integrated into the Canvas system for all users. It needs to be turned on in the Canvas site where it will be used. To enable UDOIT in a Canvas site:
- Log in to Canvas and go to the homepage of the Canvas site where you want to use UDOIT.
- Select the Settings button in the course navigation menu (See, Fig. 1).
- Select the Navigation tab (See, Fig. 2).
- Scroll to the bottom section of the page and locate the UDOIT button (See, Fig. 3).
- Select on the more icon at the end of the UDOIT button and select Enable from the pop-up menu. The button will jump to the top section of buttons that are currently enabled in the site.
- Optionally, drag the button to the desired location in the menu list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Save button.
- The UDOIT button is now visible in the course navigation menu.
Modified on: Tue, Jan 31, 2023 at 2:54 PM
Did you find it helpful?