Enabling InScribe community in your Canvas course
- From your Canvas site, click the Settings button on the course navigation window.
- Click the Navigation tab (See Fig. 1) on the top of the page.
Figure 1: Click on the Navigation tab that is on the top of the Settings page.
- You'll see two groups of buttons. The top group contains buttons that are currently active. The bottom group shows buttons that are currently inactive. Locate InScribe Community in the bottom group.
- Click on the three vertical dots (See Fig. 2) and drag and drop it into the top group.
Figure 2: Drag the InScribe Community item to the top section of the page to turn it on in the navigation menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 9:05 AM