Adding EquatIO to a Canvas Module
Instructors can make the EquatIO tool available to students in Canvas as a Module item. To add EquatIO as a Module item:
- From your Canvas site, click the Modules button in the course navigation menu.
- Locate the Module group where you want to add EquatIO.
- Click the +on the Module group (see Fig. 1).
- On the popup window that appears, click on the dropdown menu and select External Tool from the list.
- In the tool list, locate EquatIO and select it.
- Click the Add Item button on the bottom of the popup window. The popup window will close.
- The EquatIO module item is added to the bottom of the module group.
- Click the Publish icon to make it visible to students. When it changes to a green icon with a checkmark, it is visible to students.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 1:31 PM