Adding CourseTune to a Canvas site
To use CourseTune in a Canvas site, the instructor must enable the CourseTune button in the course navigation menu. After CourseTune is enabled, the instructor will access it to import content and structure into the Canvas site. Students will not see the CourseTune button.
To enable the CourseTune button:
- From your Canvas site, click the Settings button in the course navigation menu (see Fig. 1).
- Click the Navigation tab (see Fig. 2). The Navigation page is divided into two sections. The top section shows navigation buttons that are enabled in the site. The bottom section shows navigation buttons that are disabled in the site.
- Scroll to the bottom section, and find the CourseTune button.
- Click on the more icon on the CourseTune button (see Fig 3.).
- Select Enable from the pop-up menu (see Fig. 4). The CourseTune button will move to the top section.
- Optionally, move the button in the menu where you want it to display.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button (See Fig 5).
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, May 21, 2021 at 3:54 PM