CourseTune helps your learning team design, collaborate on, visualize, and manage the blueprints for quality instructional design across a degree or certificate program.
How can I use CourseTune in teaching?
- Quickly find where each skill is being taught, how, and when, with visual highlights and reports
- See the depth of complexity for each objective and visualize how the learning builds throughout the course
- Map objectives to any goal or requirement: program outcomes, university outcomes, workplace skills, professional standards
- Easily prepare for accreditation. All files and information will stay in one, organized place, making it easy to prepare for accreditation review
What is unique about CourseTune?
- A unique graph view helps teams spot gaps quickly and understand the relationship between course delivery and curriculum design
- Collaborate with faculty, subject matter experts, and specialists in CourseTune to ensure everyone's on the same page
- Generate course and program-level reports that outcome maps, assessment activity comparisons, and more
An updated web browser and internet
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 12:18 PM