InScribe connects communities of educators and students to provide highly scalable, context-specific support, when and where students need it most.
How can I use InScribe in teaching?
- Create a community, moderate conversations, and disseminate news, helping to establish a sense of belonging.
- Set up your classroom community for your entire cohort, degree program, department or college.
- Easily moderate discussions and get student questions out of email and into a forum where answers are reusable and available across sections and terms.
- Create resources for your students.
What is unique about InScribe?
- InScribe's artificial intelligence continuously analyzes posts, proactively escalating high priority issues and direct interventions.
- InScribe can scale support teams across the university to mentor, support and advise students.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 8:47 AM