InScribe connects communities of educators and students to provide highly scalable, context-specific support, when and where students need it most.
How can I use InScribe in teaching?
- Create a community, conversation, disseminate news, and helping to establish a sense of belonging
- Establish a community for your entire cohort, degree program, department, or college
- Create channels within a community for more focused groups such as individual classes, topics, or specific audiences
- Get student questions out of email and into a forum where answers are reusable and available across sections and terms
What is unique about InScribe?
- InScribe's artificial intelligence continuously analyzes posts, proactively escalating high priority issues and direct interventions
- InScribe can scale support teams across the university to mentor, support, and advise students
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 9:00 AM