Giving a student access to your Canvas course for an Incomplete at Mizzou
Every Canvas course created using the Canvas Site Request link at https:\\courses.missouri.edu contains a special section labeled “Incomplete Status”. Students who are enrolled in this section automatically gain an extra year of access to the Canvas site in order to complete their course work.
Enrolling a Student in the “Incomplete Status” Section
- From within your Canvas course site click on People.
- Click the Add People button.
- Change the "Add user(s) by" button to Login ID.
- Enter the pawprint of the user you would like to add.
- Make sure the role is set to Student.
- Make sure the section is set to Incomplete Status.
- Click Next.
- If you have put in the correct pawprints the next screen will resolve with the person's first and last name.
- Click Add Users. Click Done.
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 8:41 AM