Connecting Examity to Your Canvas Site
Examity is an online proctoring tool used by MU, UMKC and MS&T that is integrated into Canvas. These instructions connect Examity to a Canvas site. After completing these instructions, instructors will add exam information to Examity.
- In your site, go to Modules and click the +button on a Module group (See Fig. 1)
- In the popup window, select External Tool from the dropdown menu (See Fig. 2)
- Scroll to Examityand select it from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of this popup window and check the box to Load in a new tab(See Fig. 3).
- Click the Add Item button.
- Be sure to Publish your new link by clicking on the grey cloud icon so it turns to the green Published icon (See Fig. 4).
Examity Instructor Guide- Canvas.pdf (1.48 MB)
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 9:47 AM