Examity is an online proctoring tool used by MU, UMKC and MS&T that is integrated into Canvas. These instructions connect Examity to a Canvas site. After completing these instructions, instructors will add exam information to Examity.
- In your site, go to Modules and click the +button on a Module group (See Fig. 1)
- In the pop-up window, select External Tool from the drop-down menu (See Fig. 2)
- Scroll to Examity and select it from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of this pop-up window and check the box to Load in a new tab (See Fig. 3).
- Select Add Item.
- Be sure to Publish your new link by selecting the gray cloud icon so it turns to the green Published icon (See Fig. 4).
- Live Proctoring Test-taker Guide - Canvas - PDF
- Instructor Quick Guide - Canvas - PDF
- Automated Proctoring Test-taker Guide - PDF
Modified on: Wed, May 18, 2022 at 1:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?