Connecting Examity to Your Canvas Site
Examity is an online proctoring tool used by MU, UMKC and MS&T that is integrated into Canvas. These instructions connect Examity to a Canvas site. After completing these instructions, instructors will add exam information to Examity.
- In your site, go to Modules and click the +button on a Module group (See Fig. 1)
- In the pop-up window, select External Tool from the drop-down menu (See Fig. 2)
- Scroll to Examity and select it from the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of this pop-up window and check the box to Load in a new tab (See Fig. 3).
- Click the Add Item button.
- Be sure to Publish your new link by clicking on the gray cloud icon so it turns to the green Published icon (See Fig. 4).
Examity Instructor Guide- Canvas.pdf (1.48 MB)
Did you find it helpful?
Modified on: Fri, May 21, 2021 at 4:07 PM